The first Japanese tea house in Lausanne. This small salon can be characterised by its cosy and modern atmosphere. Origami workshops, tea workshops and Japanese lessons for travelling are also organised for enthusiasts of Japanese culture.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be informed about our workshop dates and other news!
Here’s what we offer to our customers :
1. Offering real Japanese tea of the highest quality
- Our staff know precisely the temperature and the time necessary to provide the best infusion.
2. Taking care of your health
- We insist on using ingredients produced from organic farming and cultivation.
- We avoid using plastic packaging.
3. We contribute as much as possible to the preservation of the planet.
- We use eco-friendly packaging.
- Furthermore, we recommend you to bring your own tea cup so that you can play your part in tackling climate change! You will also get 50 % more point on your loyalty card (1.5 instead of 1)!